Friday, February 18, 2011

Congratulations 120 from Arizona!

Give a warm welcome to my "120th" Google follower. Who is it? It's Joani from "My SouthWest Ramblings".  Isn't her blog header beautiful? Every time I open her blog I just want to put on my riding hat and go for a gallop!



Joani is from the 48th state, where the climate is dry and the entertainment is rich being the state where Alice Cooper and Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac were born.
Where is it?

What is all the flurry about you wonder? Click on the gift and fulfil your hunger..

Congratulations Joani!

Your gift will be mailed out tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Leslie, and yes it is a beautiful header. Must go over and look later. By the way, I love Fleetwood Mac.


    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa - Fleetwood Mac... yes... I used to listen to them all the time when I was in high school. If you listen to my blog, after the current Boston song, you'll hear one of Fleetwood Mac's older songs.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie....thanks. I also luv fleetwood mac. I have been to alice cooper's restaurant downtown too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment! I love comments! Come back soon!