Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Saturday Morning Romp Under the Sheets

There's nothing more refreshing and playful than a romp under the sheets on a Saturday morning.. Well, I guess any morning for that matter wouldn't you agree?

Sometimes things get a little frisky in fact...but, it's nice to know that I can still bring out a little love from this old man..

NOW! WHAT DID YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO POST!?
Of course, I'm talking about Mr. Milo!! He's such a funny Maine Coon cat.. he loves it when I change the sheets. He waits and waits until I spread out the flat sheet and then he makes his approach. Hops under the sheets and scurries around waiting for me to play.. Oh Mr. Milo you're such a catch!

He purrs like nobodies business while under the sheets!
{Well, don't we all...}
 He's soft and fluffy too!
 He has the dreamiest, green eyes that pierce the soul..
Oh.. Mr. Milo I do love you..


7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love him, too! We don't make beds around here often...too much interference from the furballs.
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is gorgeous. I love cats, but my eyes and nose don't. I thought it would have been a pet of some description. Our maltese poodle loves sneaking into the bedroom and going under the bedding all the way to the bottom of the bed. Often I come up in the morning for my shower, or to make the bed and there's a white fluffy tail hanging out. Gotta love them

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww :) Mr. Milo looks a lot like my Mr. Gus! Lol, looks like you had a good time rolling around in the sheets with this love!

    I just stopped over from the Boost My Blog Friday hop and so glad I did! Have a great weekend :)
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, he looks like he is just having such a great time. I love cats but my DH is allergic to them, so I can't own one...sigh, really miss having a sweet furball in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post! I am sitting here smiling.
    I love cats but hubby and family are allergic.
    I love your blog!
    Happy Day,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those eyes would definitely draw me in...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL....what a great and funny post! And I love your Milo. Bobby G. has always wanted a Maine Coon....maybe some day. :) Right now we have a 20 year old "SPCA" cat that is still going strong. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment! I love comments! Come back soon!