Friday, February 25, 2011

Who Are You?

It seems I have some secret followers.. I'd love to meet everyone that stops on my blog.. If you have the FEED-JIT gadget on your blog you've no doubt seen the traffic flow in and out of your blog.. Have you ever wondered what these secret readers are thinking when they read your posts and don't leave a comment?

Have you ever wondered..
Recently I've seen some very local visitors but they're not the usual friends because they are searching "Tranquil Acres of Alexandria" through Google.. hmmm... It always makes me wonder who these readers are.
I'd love to meet them or ask them what they're thinking of me. Did they hear about my blog from another friend? It's interesting isn't it?

To all my secret followers, readers and passersby... thank you for visiting me. If you so choose, leave me a comment and let me know who you are.. I promise I won't bite.. :)


8 comments:

  1. I've never really tracked anything to see who is visiting. I try to follow everyone who follows me and it can really fill quite a few hours. It would be cool to see who your secret admirers are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am a new follower who found you through the Boost My Blog Friday Hop. I love to find new blogs to follow, so I’m looking forward to following yours. If you are able, I appreciate a follow back ~ I’m still a new blogger and a growing blog is a happy blog!
    Thank you!
    ~KerrieLynn ღೋ☙❤
    KLsCupboard.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop, am now following - would love a follow back at Dropped Stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, always wonder who are those people that make my visitor counter going up and up. I just guess it must be from fellow gardeners since I joined Blotanical. Nice blog you have here, will be following yours on and off from now on. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie, thank you for the compliment on our pantry spice racks.

    I know what you mean about visitors. I have hundreds of hits to my blog every day, but very few comments. Maybe people are just "out for a viewing".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie- I have been wondering about this, too. On one of my posts I had 101 vistors but only 7 comments. Is everyone too busy to leave a comment or are the posts not worthy of a comment- do they just want to be a secret admirer or does my blog bore them to tears?
    We may never know- Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tete - Your blog could never bore anyone to tears! :)

    My response to all the others... BLOG ON regardless of who posts or not.. cause without you the world would be boring..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog. Sometimes I sit and look at blogs, but don't leave comments..Not because I don't like them , it does take a bit of time. The world of blogging has been a good thing for me..so many wonderful people, I am so thankful I have found all of you! God bless and Keep on blogging.you never know who might be helped by it.
    The world is full of lonely people who need a lift!
    Love,
    Shirley
    I like your picture..you are a beautiful lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a comment! I love comments! Come back soon!